The Cuda Guy

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Cuda Guy Project 440 Build Intro!

So by total chance my buddy Bruce came upon a deal on a complete from A to Z 1973 440, 727 trans, NIB Fuel Pump, Radiator, and NIB Large Tube Headmen Headers for a total cost of $600.00... I jumped on it. Totaly broke at the time I had to speak out of my butt and commit to the package. Made a couple of moves and so far Im into the project for $600.00.

The objective of this blog is to document the my budget build of the 440 engine and trans for "The Cuda Guy Project" which in its self is worthy of its own blog! For back ground information on "The Cuda Guy Project" click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq7UohHlvjw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XSDwZ770I

My goal is 500+ Horsepower and 500+ Torque from a budget point of view. In my next post I will lay out a plan and a proposed goal for the budget. I would love to recieve any feed back on this project.

Total Balance For 440 Project:

-$600.00
440 Engine, 727 Trans, Headers, Radiator, Fuel Pump

- explaining to my wife I bought a 600.00 engine and trans that I cant use right now... expensive in the way of life $$$


At this time I would like to put out a special thanks to my family and all the members at www.cuda-challenger.com for all their love and support over the years. Without them this dream would have never came true. Thank you all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tony And Family

No comments:

Post a Comment